Friday 12 June 2015

Friday Flicks: The other Woman



I watched this film last weekend and I did kind of know what to expect.. but at the same time I did enjoy it and laughed my head off!

So it's pretty much this: Woman sleeps with man, man is married, woman that slept with man finds out.. and they team up for revenge.
But then they both find out that the man 'cheated' on them with a third woman.. and they all team up as a trio and plan on how to bring him down.

We later find out that the man has a sex problem.. he can't resist a woman.. but claims he loves his wife.. etc.

I won't reveal what they do-- but is more than hilarious and the guy definitely got what he deserved!
The movie has a very simple plot, but I find that is a formula for a good film.

Very lighthearted-- these 3 ladies form a great friendship out of an awkward situation, and you see that they all really needed each other and supported each other into entering a healthy relationship, and valuing their self worth.

Out of 10 I would give it an 8-- it's one of those predictable films, but it's very entertaining to watch and it does warm the heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment