Monday 1 June 2015

#23 Inspiration: You don't know who needs your words

Facebook has a little feature where you can write 'notes'.. I use it every so often to write encouraging posts.. or sometimes just to write bits of my stories or a whole story-- just because.

After a while I get a little discouraged because I feel as if no one is reading it.. there's no comments.. sometimes there are 'likes'.. sometimes no 'likes' at all, and it happens almost everyday.
One person that I know came and said to me 'Your notes, I read them a lot and they are really good'

I was shocked.

I honestly felt like no one was reading them. I felt like I was just wasting my time.. wasting my words.. wasting my energy.. not knowing that there is someone who is actually reading them and is affected by them.

Your words you write are powerful.. powerful enough to emit emotion, powerful enough to change someone's mind. Wherever you are writing.. if you write articles, if you have your own blog, whatever it is... someone is reading them. They may not comment, they may not 'like' it, but they are reading it everyday-- and your words are making an impact.
This is why we need to use our words in a positive way.. an influential way-- because I keep saying it, we can change the world.

Don't stop writing-- definitely discouragement will come.. you wanna feel like giving up, and you'll start to think that there is no point.. you are mistaken.. there is a point.

Keep writing and keep letting those words flow.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment