Wednesday 10 June 2015

#28 'I've tried everything, nothing's coming...'

Have you ever said this to yourself, or to a fellow writer colleague?

It's not unusual... but it's so easy to not write anything for months when you've convinced yourself that 'Nothing is coming'

I guess you could say that this is another form of Writer's block.. but think about it deeply.. have you REALLY tried everything?
Or is it just the case of.. 'It's not coming. I give up.?'

No, no, no!

Go on Twitter. Google random words. Read up on old stories you have written.

There are so many ways to ignite that writing flame. I find looking at photography sometimes sparks the ol creative writing juices.

If you're a little tech savvy, make a Pinterest-- it's a great tool for some inspiration.


If you're sitting there mentally thinking 'I don't know what to write!'

Get up. Get up now.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment